In NOLA I had the pleasure of attending the Dark and Lovely Bloggers Welcome Soiree. This was one of the many kickoffs to Essence Festival 2016. The weather was hot, but the breeze was just right. I knew exactly what to wear.
H&M earrings// Choker DIY// Better Be crop top // Vintage Ralph Lauren linen pants// Jessica Simpson shoes// Rebecca Minkoff clutch //
While at the soiree I had the pleasure of talking to my natural hair guru, author, my friend in my head Dr. Nikki Walton better known as Curly Nikki .She is just as lovely online and on tv as she is in person. I could have talked to her for hours. The funniest part is my husband did not want to attend (he didn’t want to interrupt), but both our husbands talked and connected the entire time! Curly Nikki was such encouraging and a true #GirlBOSS. She was generous enough to take a picture with me and my husband.
In the words of DJ Khaled “Major Key Alert.” Swag bag give away!!!! Items in the bag
- When Good Hair Goes Bad by Nikki Walton
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Strengthening Balm (sample)
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Easy Twist Gel N’ Butter (sample)
- Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate Free Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner (3 samples of each)
Here is how YOU can get this swag bag:
- Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe to The Hopeful Style Chronicles
Follow me on
- Instagram @haute_hope
- Snapchat @haute_hope
- Twitter @HopeSMorgan
You must follow the rules. I will pick someone at random. Submissions will end at 11:59 EST on Sunday July 10, 2016 and will be announced on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter Monday at 12:00pm EST.